You’ve selected a fine property.
It deserves the best landscape quality available in Muskoka and we’re delighted you’re considering Muskoka Landscapers.
Planning is everything.
Each project we undertake is meticulously planned. We begin with a visit to your property and we’ll often invite clients on a tour of our other landscape projects as well. Let our design team collaborate with you whether you need a full site plan or some outdoor kitchen inspiration.
We walk our clients through some practical considerations such as:
- Safety of young children and elderly guests
- Taking advantage of your property’s sun exposure
- Size and placement of entertainment space(s)
- Location for your outdoor cooking
- Would you like a fire pit? How many people should it accommodate?
- How about a hot tub?
- What styles of stonework appeals to you? Loose, Tight or Thyme Joint
- What size of stonework appeals to you? Traditional, Oversize or Jumbo
- Will you use your property in the Winter?
- Do you have pets?
- Are there privacy issues or concerns?
- Contingencies to prevent erosion and provide adequate drainage
- Placement and size of parking space
- Placement of lighting and irrigation
- Playground for young children
- Consideration given to allergies (choices of plant material)
Our next step is to create a visual design of your property’s landscape. Now, imagine seeing this blueprint – not in black and white – but in full-colour 3D. Enjoy these samples and click to learn about our Landscaping process.
We’ll be glad to answer your questions and assist you in getting started. Please contact Kevin – firstname.lastname@example.org